Make every beat count with Charge HR—a high-performance wristband with automatic, continuous heart rate and activity tracking right on your wrist. See heart rate all day and during workouts to get more accurate calorie burn, reach your target workout intensity and maximize training time. Track steps, distance, floors climbed and sleep quality and more, and stay connected with Caller ID and time of day on display. Charge HR also wirelessly syncs to your smartphone and computer so you can monitor your trends and get the motivation you need to push yourself further—every step, every beat, every day.
- Track workouts, heart rate, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, active minutes and steps
- Monitor your sleep automatically and wake with a silent alarm
- See call notifications, daily stats and time of Day on the OLED display
- Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to your computer and over 150 leading Smartphones
- Utilize the sizing tool in product details below to ensure proper fit
- Color: Black
- Size: Small
- Dimensions: 6.9 x 0.83 x 0.45 in
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- DCDIANE C.Verified BuyerRated 4 stars2 years agonot very happy at this time
I have not used it yet. it not come with instructions do you know how I can get instructions to set it up?
- GTGerhard T.Verified BuyerRated 4 stars2 years agoFitbit HR
I bought the item as a replacement for the same model, which had passed away after over 2 years of faithful service. I am happy with it, as I was with its predecessor.
- CMCarl M.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars2 years agoFitbit couldn't hold a charge
When I received the product, I plugged it in and charged it completely. When I unplugged it, it didn't work at all. Screen remained black. Tried troubleshooting steps I received from DailySale. Those did not work. I do give DailySale 5 stars for excellent customer service and a speedy refund for a product that unfortunately didn't work.
- MDMartha D.Verified BuyerRated 4 stars3 years agoOwner's Manual
I am happy with my Fitbit, but have no instructions as to what it does and how it works. How am I suppose to figure all of this out?
- MTMary T.Verified BuyerRated 4 stars3 years agoSorry to report I sent
Sorry to report I sent the Fitbit back because it was very much too small for my wrist. Otherwise everything was OK. Thank you very much. Mrs. Tate