Introducing the Disney Licensed Frozen Motion Sensing IR Helicopter! Have a blast flying this vibrant motion sensing helicopter featuring a rotor system for precise movement and increased stability when hovering. This helicopter body is constructed with a durable material making it strong yet lightweight so you don't have to worry about breaking anything when it lands a bit too rough. Using infrared motion sensitive technology, the frozen fairy helicopter will detect nearby objects and is programmed to move away from them. Simply attach the skirt rotors and turn on the fairy helicopter while holding it carefully to get started, let go for the helicopter to fly. Holding your hand underneath will keep the helicopter hovering up in the air. You can also launch the helicopter by placing it on the power launcher base and pressing the power button. When done flying you can grab the helicopter carefully and turn it off. A must-have for fans of helicopters, get the Disney Disney Licensed Frozen Motion Sensing IR Helicopter.
- Officially licensed
- Motion sense technology
- Floats above any surface
- Easy to Control
- 40 minute charge time
- USB charging cable included
- Flight time: 6-8 Minutes
- Disney Disney Licensed Frozen Motion Sensing IR Helicopter
- Power Launcher Base
- USB Charger
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- AAnonymousVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoFlying Elza
Sending this doll to my great granddaughter in Alaska. Elsa is her favorite so I hope she will enjoy it. Thanks for getting it here in time so I could mail it from Florida in time for Christmas.