Rare? Medium rare? Well-done? How can you tell? You could guess, of course, which is probably not the best plan. You can Google it and use a timer, but that requires your assessment of the thickness of the meat and frankly sounds like a lot of work when you're already cooking instead of ordering GrubHub. Your number-one bet is to use a proper meat thermometer, like this handy digital version. Insert the sensor probe into the meat and soon you'll see the temperature displayed on the simple LCD screen. When your food reaches its optimal temperature to match your preferred cook, transfer it to a plate and enjoy, just the way you like it.
- Plastic, stainless steel, and electronic components
- Safe to use with barbecues and ovens
- Digital thermometer
- Sensor probe
- Simple LCD display is easy to read
- Auto-off feature turns thermometer off after 10 minutes when not in use
- Displays temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- -58° F to 572° F
- Measures 10" L x 0.5" W x 0.5" H
- Weighs 3oz
Shipping and Returns
- Free shipping for all orders over $25 no matter how many items you purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.