Rare? Medium rare? Well-done? How can you tell? You could guess, of course, which is probably not the best plan. You can Google it and use a timer, but that requires your assessment of the thickness of the meat and frankly sounds like a lot of work when you're already cooking instead of ordering GrubHub. Your number-one bet is to use a proper meat thermometer, like this handy digital version. Insert the sensor probe into the meat and soon you'll see the temperature displayed on the simple LCD screen. When your food reaches its optimal temperature to match your preferred cook, transfer it to a plate and enjoy, just the way you like it.
- Plastic, stainless steel, and electronic components
- Safe to use with barbecues and ovens
- Digital thermometer
- Sensor probe
- Simple LCD display is easy to read
- Auto-off feature turns thermometer off after 10 minutes when not in use
- Displays temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- -58° F to 572° F
- Measures 10" L x 0.5" W x 0.5" H
- Weighs 3oz
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- summer use
I needed this. Glad I found this and the price was good.
I have only used it two times. Works fine. Will have to see how it holds out for the long summer use.
The item is being held by a US post office several miles from my house. They have no email address, and refuse to answer their phone. This does not reflect on Daily Sale at all, and I expect to continue to use your services in the future.
Like it. Very accurate and easy to use
Finally a thermometer that actually is convenient to use and is consistent