Configured with top of the line Intel i5 Quad Core Gen 6 series processor for lightning fast, reliable and consistent performance to ensure an exceptional PC experience. Customized with 500GB SATA hard drive storage space to store apps, games, photos, music and movies. Loaded with 8GB of DDR3 RAM to zip through multiple tasks in a hurry without lag.
- Powerful Processor - Configured with top of the line Intel i5 Quad Core Gen 6 series processor for lightning fast, reliable and consistent performance to ensure an exceptional PC experience.
- Superior Storage and Memory - Customized with 500GB SATA hard drive storage space to store apps, games, photos, music and movies. Loaded with 8GB of DDR3 RAM to zip through multiple tasks in a hurry without lag.
- Built In Connectivity - Stay connected to the internet with installed wireless capable technology and integrated network card. Play your favorite music files with stereo sound. Easily connect to large and multiple monitors through the installed onboard video connections.
- Windows 10 Latest Release - A new installation of the latest Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64 bit Operating System software, free of bloatware commonly installed from other manufacturers. As Microsoft's latest and best OS to date, Windows 10 Home 64 bit will maximize the utility of each PC for years to come. Optional software such as Anti-Virus and Office 365 can also be easily downloaded through the Microsoft Windows App Store.
- 4x USB 2.0 Ports
- 6x USB 3.0 Ports
- 2x DisplayPort Ports
- Esata Ports
- 1x HDMI Ports
- 1x PS2 Ports
- 1x Serial Ports
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Terrible it was suppose to be a gaming PC and it's not that's what I looked up and for and did not get that
The electronic components seem to be working correctly although it has been a very short testing period. What I find disappointing and somewhat dismaying is the inflexibility and half baked approach to the Windows software installed on the PC. Rather than install then traditional suite of Office software, a third party Open System "Office like" product that is mostly look-alike and work-alike. Where the issue stems is the flat out refusal of BTG Support to entertain migration to a different operating system which would allow the use of all functionality of the "Office-like product they installed in lieu of Office. Bottom like they sell you a SUV type PC with a scooter motor. For perspective, I worked on a software support / analysis for over 31 years. This is not professional behavior.
There was no information (hard copies) that I could use for reference, that is a shame that you can't supply paper documents for assistance !
You didn't have the wireless adapter and no power cord to the pc tower I think these items should have been there. I know I agreed to every 2 week but that is a bit much once
wish it was wireless internet