Dell Latitude E6410 Laptop Computer, 2.40 GHz Intel i5 Dual Core Gen 1, 4GB DDR2 RAM, 128GB SSD Hard Drive, Windows 10 Home 64 Bit, 14" Screen (Grade B).
- Powerful Processor - Configured with top of the line Intel i5 Dual Core Gen 1 series processor for lightning fast, reliable and consistent performance to ensure an exceptional PC experience.
- Superior Storage And Memory – Customized with 128GB SSD hard drive storage space to store apps, games, photos, music and movies. Loaded with 4GB of DDR2 RAM to zip through multiple tasks in a hurry without lag.
- Built In Connectivity - Stay connected to the internet with installed wireless capable technology and integrated network card. Play your favorite music files with stereo sound. Easily connect to large and multiple monitors through the installed onboard video connections.
- Windows 10 Latest Release - A new installation of the latest Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64 Bit Operating System software, free of bloatware commonly installed from other manufacturers. As Microsoft's latest and best OS to date, Windows 10 Home 64 Bit will maximize the utility of each PC for years to come. Optional software such as Anti-Virus and Office 365 can also be easily downloaded through the Microsoft Windows App Store
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
There was problems with computer I returned within 30 days didn’t read fine print that you had to do a special step in initiating return other than just sending it back which is usually the obvious thing to a return so now customer service says I don’t get my money back and now I don’t have computer even the ups tracking say it was delivered to dailysale absolutely horrible company to work with
I was sold a laptop that didn't hold a charge. And the charge had to be sitting at the perfect angle to charge the device. And the charge itself was filthy.
Im very hurt that I spent my money on this and to receive this further putting off my children's education. And pay 276.00 for this. Not fair or ethical at all.