Curtis' do-it-all pan lives up to its name. Making a beautiful transition from the stovetop or oven to your dining table, this ultra-versatile pan is great for everything from slow-simmering soups, stews and chili to braising meats, poultry and vegetables. The glass lid fits snugly to retain heat and moisture while allowing you to monitor food. Or use it without the lid for stir-frying, deep-frying, sauteing or baking casseroles. Thanks to metal-utensil-safe Dura-Pan nonstick coating, cleanup is easy.
- Measurements: Approx. 15.78"L x 12.2"W x 5.66"H; 11.53" Diameter
- Base Thickness: Approx. 0.45 cm
- Interior Finish: Nonstick coating
- Exterior Finish: Silicone painted
- Stovetop Types: Electric-Radiant Ring, Electric-Ceramic/Glass Top, Electric-Solid Plate, Halogen, Induction, Gas Burner
- Oven Safe: Pan and lid oven safe up to 450 degrees F
- Care: Dishwasher safe; hand washing recommended
- 4 qt. Cast aluminum pan
- Tempered glass lid
- Use and care guide with 10 recipes
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.