Quick and accurate measurement of blood pressure and pulse.
- Model: CK-W133 Blood Pressure Monitor
- Color: Black
- Product size: 8 x 7 x 6.5cm
- Package size: 10 x 12 x 9cm
- Weight: 200g
- Type: Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor.
- Wrist circumference: 135 - 195 mm.
- Measurement Range:
- Pressure: 20 - 280 mmHg.
- Pulse rate: 40 - 165 beats / min.
- Pressure: within 3 mmHg.
- Pulse rate: within 5 percent of reading.
- Power supply: 2 x AAA alkaline battery (not included).
- Warning heart blinker, shows that the monitor is taking measurement.
- Wrist type model with simple operation of just 1 button push.
- Automatic determines ideal cuff inflation.
- Smart pressure
- 90 set of data memory
- WHO Blood pressure health warnings
- Arrhythmia prompt functions
- Overpressure protection
- Intelligent automatic shutdown feature
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
HAVEN'T RECEIVE IT - WHERE IS IT?!
It's a very simple way to monitor blood pressure. Awesome product. Do recommend.
It's not gotten here I'm sure I paid for it!
So thanks for putting some salt in my wound but I have no idea as to tell you how it works and you don't seem to want to answer your phone or email so at this point...in between heart attacks... just give me my back!
delivered quickly, operates as described, easy to read numbers, seems to be accurate ! my only complaint is the screen should be back-lighted while in operation.
The quality is fair; The Delivery time was reasonable, but could be better. And the color is good. I just hope it holds up better than the last two that did last that long and mfg. would not take it back as Daily Sales would give me the name of the MFG. for technical support. Even after two failed devices. A waste of money.