This cozy Fleece Tunnel Pet Bed, made by Paws & Pals, is great for nap or play. The unique design gives your pet a snuggly little den when zipped but unzipping gives your pet more surface area to play. It’s a perfect spot for your pet to hide when it wants to catch some z’zzz but it also gives them a sneaky little spot from which to pounce when they are feeling feisty. The fabric is ultra-soft and the pillow-y edge gives them a place to rest their heads while they doze. It’s great for any season and the compact size is ideal for travel.
- Dimensions: Tube form: 35x1.5x21 inches; 10-inch diameter
- Great for travel: Compact and lightweight so you can take it anywhere your pet goes
- Heat reflecting layer utilizes your pet’s body heat so they can stay warm
- Unique Design: When zipped, this bed forms a soft tunnel your pet will love to sleep or play in
- Unzip and your pet has more surface area to stretch out.
- Includes: One (1) Fleece Tunnel Pet Bed
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Mr. M. loves running through it at times, but also loves to take naps in it. This is the newest of his 3 favorite beds. He says thank you!!
I have eight cats and only three “cat bed house caves”. There is ALWAYS one of them on it or in it!! One is zipped up as a cave and the other two are laying open, I even have a kitten who enjoys sleeping under it. I plan on purchasing a couple more, but the pet store prices are much higher than Daily Sales price was. I have several other caves, houses and blankets but these are definitely the number one favorites ??. I think all cats should have at least one each. I know all of mine will.