This Electric Bug Zapper for Indoor & Outdoor Use lures mosquitoes, flies, moths, and other bugs via photocatalyst. Its electric UV attracts and kills bugs such as flies, moths, mosquitos, and midges in the home. It's non-toxic, eco-friendly, and safe for use around pregnant women and infants. Suitable for living rooms, offices, kitchens, bedrooms, cafes, basements, garages, restaurants, stores, balconies, etc.
- Electric UV
- Safe for use around pregnant women and infants
- Suitable for most environments
- Lure the mosquitoes/flies/ Moths and other bugs via Photocatalyst
- Automatically destroys insects, mosquitoes, flies, wasps, bugs and more
- Electric UV fly killer attracts and kills bugs such as flies, moths, mosquitos and midges in the home, perfect for use in kitchens or child and pet play areas
Fair - The screen may have some micro-scratches which could be slightly noticeable when the screen is turned on. The body has several visible scratches and/or dents.
Good - Screen may have some very minor scratches which aren't really noticeable. The body has a few minor visible scratches.
Excellent - Screen is in perfect condition. The body may have some barely visible micro-scratches.
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I was getting eaten alive in my own house and I saw this and said this should take care of the mosquitoes. It works! Now I need another one!!!
I ordered two. They came undamaged but one didn’t light up and the other was tested in two areas of heavy mosquitos in two different states including one overnight. It zapped two or three small flying insects but no mosquitoes. In both locations mosquitoes favored my arms and legs but were smart enough not to get zapped. Returning both and a $12 “handling fee” doesn’t seem fair.