Are you worried about the dent of your favorite car? Are you looking for an efficient but economic tool to repair the dent? Then, how about this one? Comparing with traditional plate dent repair method, our dent repair tools is a car body-friendly and easy operate tool kit (repaired by two main steps: coating hot melts and screwing to pull out). Through this way, the dent will be repaired efficiently without damaging the original paint of the car and you can also greatly save your time and cost of repairing.
- Easy to Operate: Saying goodbye to traditionally complicated plate dent repair method, our dent repair tools repair the dent only by two main steps (coating hot melts and screwing to pull out), this simple operation allows you to repair the dent by yourself. (Note: The car sticker or car film on the dent part should be teared off before using this dent repair tools.)
- Time-Saving and Money-Saving: Based on simple but practical principle, our dent repair tools allow you to repair your car dent in time and decrease the repair cost.
- Protecting the Original Paint: Adopting durable car body-friendly plastic, our dent repair tool will not damage the original paint of your car, and the hot melts (Not Included) can be also easily removed by adhesive cleaner (Not Included) without trace. (Note: Cars of non-original paint are not recommended to use this dent repair tools.)
- 7 Sizes to Repair Dent: Coming with 7-sized traction tabs, our dent repair tool can allow you to find the proper-sized traction tab conveniently to repair the dent of your cars properly.
- Wide Application Range: Our dent repair tool offer an optimal solution for repairing your car with hail damage or slight impact on car body and other dents on metal surfaces such as motorcycle, refrigerator, and washing machine. (Note: This dent repair tools are suitable for metal surfaces with elasticity.)
How to Use:
- Step 1: Clean the dent surface.
- Step 2: Choose a proper traction tab and coat 3-4 circles hot melts on it evenly.
- Step 3: Fix the traction tab to the dent surface and press it firmly until the hot melt becomes cooling and solidification.
- Step 4: Align the hole in the middle of the bridge puller to the attached traction tab.
- Step 5: Put the star-shaped nut on the top of the traction rod and slowly screw it until the dent part becomes flat.
- Step 6: Remove the bridge puller.
- Step 7: Spray the adhesive cleaner (Not Included) to the surrounding of the attached traction tab.
- Step 8: Wait until the hot melts was melt.
- Step 9: Remove the hot melts with spatula.
- Step 10: Finish it.
- 1 x Bridge Puller with Two Piers
- 7 x Traction Tab (One Tab One Size)
- 1 x Star-Shaped Nuts
- 1 x Spatula
- 1 x Stick
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.