Equipped with Zingyou BM-800 microphone, Shock mount, Pop filter, Mic adjustable suspension scissor arm stand, Anti-wind foam Cap, Power cable, Sound card. It features thin material diaphragm or “capsule” which vibrates and sends a signal to the output when engaged and is hit by sound waves, it provides an extremely accurate and highly detailed representation of what’s being played.
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -34 dB±2 dB (0 dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Max. SPL: 132 dB (at 1kHz≤1% T.H.D)
- Equivalent noise level: 16 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio: 78 dB
- Impedance: <=200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >= 1000 ohms
- Connector: 3-pin XLR to IEC
- Cable Length: 8.2 ft/2.5M
- Net Weight: 400g
- Dimensions: 50 x 160 mm (Dia. 1.9 x 6.3 in.)
- 1 x ZINGYOU BM-800 condenser microphone
- 1 x Adjustable Microphone stand
- 1 x Nylon pop filter
- 1 x Faux-metal shock mount
- 1 x Microphone windscreen
- 1 x XLR female to 3.5mm microphone cable
- 1 x USB sound adapter
- 1 x English manual instruction
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.