The Yeti is the most advanced and versatile multi-pattern USB microphone available anywhere. Combining three capsules and four different pattern settings, the Yeti is the ultimate tool for creating amazing recordings!
- Utilizes a high quality analog-to-digital converter to send incredible audio fidelity directly into your computer, a built-in headphone amplifier for zero-latency monitoring, and simple controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute, and microphone gain located directly on the microphone.
- Exceptional performance and fidelity have earned it the distinction of being the first THX Certified Microphone, a validation of Yeti's incredibly low distortion, high fidelity, and balanced frequency response
- No drivers to install — simply plug the Yeti into your PC or Mac, load up your favorite recording software, and record something amazing.
- Power Required/Consumption: 5V 150mA
- Sample Rate: 48 kHz
- Bit Rate: 16bit
- Capsules: 3 Blue-proprietary 14mm condenser capsules
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Bidirectional, Omnidirectional, Stereo
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 4.5mV/Pa (1 kHz)
- Max SPL: 120dB (THD: 0.5% 1kHz)
- Dimensions (extended in stand): 4.72" (12cm) x 4.92"(12.5cm) x 11.61"(29.5cm)
- PC: Windows 7, Windows Vista, XP Home Edition or XP Professional
- USB 1.1/2.0; 64 MB RAM (minimum)
- Macintosh: Mac OSX ( 10.4.11 or higher )
- USB 1.1/2.0
- 64 MB RAM (minimum)
Shipping & Returns
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.