This Rearview Mirror that installs easily on your handlebars will provide you with superior rear – vision. The large, convex mirror will give you broader view than the smaller, standard mirrors. The reflective, safety mirror will adjust to any angle for optimum viewing.
- Convex mirror
- Weight .1875 lbs
- Dimensions 8 x 3 x .15 in
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Very easy to attach, makes biking in trafficked suburbia without many bike lanes far safer to ride. Great investment for the price!
They were put on my grand kids bikes
IT WAS TO SMALL FOR MY BIKE, SO THE KID NEXT DOOR'S BIRTHDAY. RIGHT NOW HE DOESN'T WANT TO GET OFF HIS BIKE..THATS ALL HE THINKS ABOUT AS SOON HE GETS HOME FROM SCHOOL. HE LOOKS MORE AT THE MIRROW WHILE HE IS RIDING THE BIKE. THE PATIENTS ARE TRYING TO TRAIN LOOK WHERE YOUR GOING.
Who designed this? We have 4 bikes, from medium-sized to adult-sized, medium-priced to higher-end. This bike mirror could not fit ANY of our bike handles. I would not even know what bike this mirror would even fit for. Check the circumference of your bike handle. Don't judge by the picture; it is misleading. And even tho the bike connector is expandable, it cannot expand enough so the screw can lock in. I would not buy this again ever for an teenage-type bike to an adult bike.