The DT 770-PRO Studio Headphones with 250 Ohms proves its power when connected to a hi-fi system at home or with an Amplifier. The DT 770 PRO is a closed dynamic headphone of exceptional quality suitable for the most demanding professional and audiophile applications. The long term comfort and accurate performance make the DT 770 PRO the perfect monitoring headphone for recording studios, post production or broadcasting situations. The low mass coil and diaphragm assembly produce a transient performance equaled only by electrostatic earphones, and, in combination with a carefully tailored frequency response offer a natural and balanced sound. Soft earpads and adjustable, sliding, earpieces together with a single sided connecting cable ensure listening comfort during extended periods of use.
- 32-ohm or 250 ohm drivers for mobile applications
- Closed, diffuse-field studio headphone
- Bass Reflex Technology for improved bass response
- Adjustable, soft padded headband construction
- Single-sided 5.2 foot straight cable
- Innovative bass reflex system
- Robust spring steel headband
- Soft inner headband
- Gold plated jack plug (3.5 mm) and adapter (6.35 mm)
Fair - The screen may have some micro-scratches which could be slightly noticeable when the screen is turned on. The body has several visible scratches and/or dents.
Good - Screen may have some very minor scratches which aren't really noticeable. The body has a few minor visible scratches.
Excellent - Screen is in perfect condition. The body may have some barely visible micro-scratches.
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.