Sit back and enjoy your favorite show knowing all your TV accessories are dose at hand
- Organize and store all your TV accessories
- 6 large pockets for remotes and magazines
- Large 6.5" x 10" armrest tray for snacks and beverages
- Fits any size armrest
- Polyester pockets
- Easy to clean
- Dimensions: 12.25inL x 8inW x 8.5inH
Fair - The screen may have some micro-scratches which could be slightly noticeable when the screen is turned on. The body has several visible scratches and/or dents.
Good - Screen may have some very minor scratches which aren't really noticeable. The body has a few minor visible scratches.
Excellent - Screen is in perfect condition. The body may have some barely visible micro-scratches.
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This is such a handy organizer, I love it. Now know where my remote, phone, mouse, mail components are always......really does make a difference. And the fact that it actually fits on all arm rests too!
I enjoy the oiece very much. Wouldn’t mind seeing some weight in it. You tend to put things on the sude you sit so it becomes off balance.
i bought this for my elderly mother in law and it is perfect. she can keep items she needs closet to her. lots of pockets!
It is nice looking and useful you can use the top to hold your cup of tea ,It has 3 packets one of them for remote control it takes 2 remotes .I LIKE IT and recommended to friends .
Pockets for 4 remotes, a large single pocket on the opposite side that I use for my smart phone, and a tray in between with raised sides so the contents won't fall out that I use for my glasses.