It's important to have the right pillow type for your body because if you don't then it will directly affect your sleep and by default, the rest of your day. This 2-pack deal of 100% Cotton-Covered Duck Feathered Pillows is designed to keep you cool throughout the night thanks to its feather fill. Feather Pillows offers superior support as they conform to your head and neck while relieving common sleep problems such as tension and stiff neck muscles. This pillow can help relieve snoring, insomnia and neck pain. Look forward to many great nights of sleep ahead thanks to these pillows!
- Shell: 100% cotton
- Filling: natural white duck feathers
- Care: sponge clean with diluted laundry detergent and warm water
- The softest support is best for stomach sleepers
- Medium support is great for sleeping on your back
- The firmest support is ideal for side sleepers
- It will give you the most firmness and synthetic-fill pillows to land somewhere in the middle
Fair - The screen may have some micro-scratches which could be slightly noticeable when the screen is turned on. The body has several visible scratches and/or dents.
Good - Screen may have some very minor scratches which aren't really noticeable. The body has a few minor visible scratches.
Excellent - Screen is in perfect condition. The body may have some barely visible micro-scratches.
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Very nice soft and comfortable pillows. Sleep Very well with them.
Great price, comfortable pillows.
They smell really bad
For my daughter. She said it’s one of her favorites by far
The quality is OK but they are very crinkly and feel and sound like paper. Just not what I wanted.