Don’t have to guess which batteries to keep and which to throw away any more. This great small tool can tell you if your battery is good, low, or needs to be replaced. A must-have for anyone who uses regular or rechargeable batteries on a regular basis!
- Testing Different Battery Types: It works with standard and rechargeable household batteries: AA, AAA, C, D, 1. 5V, 9V and button type.
- Easy To Read: the analog display needle moves on a color-coded, calibrated scale to quickly identify "good" (green), "low" (yellow), and "replace/recharge" (red) battery status.
- Requires No Battery To Operate: No extra batteries required to operate this tester. It is activated by the battery being checked.
- Perfect For Home Use: Testing the battery remaining of your flashlight, remote control, electric toy, shaver, alarm clock, audio and video equipment, game controller and other battery-loaded devices.
- Small & Compact: Simple but effective little battery tester checker, compact size and lightweight, easy to carry.
- Note: The battery tester is powered by the checked battery. Keep test time as short as possible to avoid unnecessary battery drain.
The battery tester may be used to test the following sizes:
- AAA, for HP16, MN2400, R03
- AA, HP7, MN1500, UM3
- C, HP11, MN1400, SP11, LR14, UM2
- D, HP2, MN1300, SP2, R20, UM1
- 9V: PP3, MN1604, 6F22, 006P
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.