These non-contact infrared thermometer has a technology that enables the device to read body temperature without physical contact,thus preventing cross infection. Accuracy-Ideal for forehead and ear readings, and have a slightly small error margin(0.2°C).
- Easy to Use: Just press the trigger to start measuring body temperature and the result will be out instantly.
- Built-in Memory: The fever thermometer has built-in memory which can record as many as 32 readings taken at anytime.
- High Temperature Alarm: When the temperature is below 99.5°F,the thermometer will give out a "drip" sound and the screen will change orange.When the temperature is higher than 99.5°F,the thermometer will give out three short "drip" sound and the screen will change red.
- Effective distance: 3cm-10cm
- Range: 32.5-42.5°C(89.6-108.5°F)
- Tolerance scope: within 35-42°C±0.2°C
- Display resolution: Out of range 35-42°C±0.3°C
- Operating environment: 10-40°C(50-104°F) humidity=85%
- Transportation storage environment: 0-50°C(32-122°F) humidity=85%
- Power source: 2 AAA batteries (not included).
- Display unit: °C/°F
- Automatic shutdown: 15s
- Weight: 350g
- Size: 149 x 77 x 43 mm
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
It was easy to setup & worked wonderfull
I put the batteries in and turned it on. It automatically comes on to centigrade. I read the directions to change to Fahrenheit. Once it changed, it froze and would not do anything. I turned it off to reset then it went back to centigrade. Very disappointing.
It is wonderful for getting a reading quickly for the grandchildren.