You need Atomic Lighter, the lighter that’s atomic tough. Atomic Lighter is fuel-free, and flame-free. Take it along camping, hiking, or carry it on you so you’re always ready for an emergency. Atomic Lighter is perfect for backyard BBQs to lighting fireworks!
- Flameless lighter
- Features conductive tip that creates controlled electronic arc
- Battery-powered for safe fuel-free operation
- Pivoting head to light hard-to-reach places
- Can work in any position
- Built-in safety switch
- Great for trips, camping, or barbecuing
- Requires 4 AAA batteries (not included)
- Product dimensions: 8.4”x1.38”x1.25”
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Greta for lighting the grill and not have to worry about the kids getting hurt.
Great to start paper in my smoker.
This is a easy product to use for fires in the fireplace, starting the grill or smoker for cooking and it's safe around small children.
I like it
Works fine, I like that uses batteries. My other one died half way through 4th of July night, by the time it was charged we were done.
Works as advertised
Works great for tall slender candles. If used for large or dish candles, the wick must protrude more than a 1/4" above the wax for the arc to reach the wick. Just keep in mind that the material that you want to lite, must reach well into the arc. It is great to not have to mess with liquid fuel or open flame. Also recharge feature would have been nice. Yes, I would recommend this. It is great for the price.
The Atomic lighter works great.
The Atomic lighter works great. I have one burner on my stove that no longer ignites with the built in igniter, the Atomic Lighter does the job.