Great laptop for school work, YouTube, online games, Facebook, video streaming and editing, and many more.
- Model: MD101LL/A
- 2.5 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5 processor
- 4 GB DDR3 RAM; 500 GB Hard Drive
- 13.3 inch LED-backlit display, 1280-by-800 resolution
- Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Max Memory: 8GB
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My overall experience was great.
I ordered 3 laptops and only recieved 1, still not getting back to me on this.
Ordering, shipping and receiving was fast. But the DVD/CD player doesn't work
Received the product and was in very good condition. Performance is great.
I was looking for an inexpensive computer that I could travel with, and since I am a Mac guy at home and although this model is 10 years old, I figured this would fit the bill perfectly. I was very impressed with how quickly I received the laptop and the machine was in great condition and well packed when it arrived.
What I didn't like was that the OS could not be upgraded without hacking the system and upgrading the RAM to 8GB (don't even know if you can). I was unable to install Office 365 or Creative Cloud because the OS is so out of date. It was advertised as having an SSD (solid-state drive), but I do not believe it does. This laptop is really heavy. It weighs more than twice as much as the Chromebook I was looking to replace.
Don't worry Daily Sale, I am not returning it, I will donate it to a local grammar school. It's better than nothing for an underprivileged kid.