The MacBook Pro "Core i5" 2.3 13-Inch (Retina Display, Two Thunderbolt 3 Ports) is powered by a 14 nm, 7th Generation "Kaby Lake" 2.3 GHz Intel "Core i5" processor (7360U), with dual independent processor "cores" on a single silicon chip, 64 MB of eDRAM embedded on the processor die, and a 4 MB shared level 3 cache. This notebook also packs 8 GB of onboard 2133 MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM, 128 GB of flash storage, and an integrated Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 graphics processor that shares memory with the system. Externally, this notebook has an integrated 720p FaceTime HD webcam, a thin, backlit "second generation" butterfly mechanism keyboard, a gigantic "Force Touch" trackpad, a high-resolution LED-backlit 13.3" widescreen 2560x1600 (227 ppi, 500 nits) "Retina" display, and a integrated battery that provides an Apple estimated 10 hours of runtime.
- 2.3GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor with Turbo Boost up to 3.6GHz
- 8GB 2133MHz LPDDR3 Memory, 128GB Solid State Drive
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640
- Connectivity includes 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, two "Thunderbolt 3" ports (USB-C connector), and a 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- Fresh installation of macOS 10.14 Mojave, includes new MagSafe adapter
- Model: MPXQ2LL/A
- Mid 2017
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.