he MacBook Pro "Core i7" 2.7 15-Inch (Early 2013 Retina Display) features a 22 nm "Ivy Bridge" 2.7 GHz Intel "Core i7" processor (3740QM), with four independent processor "cores" on a single silicon chip, a 6 MB shared level 3 cache, 16 GB of onboard 1600 MHz DDR3L SDRAM (which cannot be upgraded), 512 GB of flash storage, dual graphics processors -- a NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M with 1 GB of dedicated GDDR5 memory and an "integrated" Intel HD Graphics 4000 graphics processor that shares system memory, an integrated 720p FaceTime HD webcam, and a high-resolution LED-backlit 15.4" widescreen 2880x1800 (220 ppi) "retina" display with a thin, sleek case design that weighs a bit less than 4.5 pounds (2.02 kg).
- 2.7 GHz Intel QuadCore i7 64-bit processor / Retina 2880x1800 Display / Authentic 85W MagSafe Power adapter
- 16GB DDR3 Brand New fully tested memory / 512GB Solid State Drive / Fresh Installation of MacOS 10.12 Sierra
- 15.4 inch LED-backlit display , Two USB 3.0 ports , Two ThunderBolt 2 Ports
- HDMI port , An audio in, out port , SDXC card slot.
Fair - The screen may have some micro-scratches which could be slightly noticeable when the screen is turned on. The body has several visible scratches and/or dents.
Good - Screen may have some very minor scratches which aren't really noticeable. The body has a few minor visible scratches.
Excellent - Screen is in perfect condition. The body may have some barely visible micro-scratches.
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.