The MacBook "Core M" 1.1 12-Inch (Early 2015) features a 14-nm 1.1 GHz Intel "Core M" processor (M-5Y31) with two independent processor "cores" on a single chip, a 4 MB level 3 cache, an "integrated" Intel HD Graphics 5300 graphics processor that shares system memory, 8 GB of onboard 1600 MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM (that cannot be upgraded), and 256 GB of onboard PCIe-based flash storage (that also cannot be upgraded). This all is housed in a wafer thin (0.14-0.52 inch), 2.03 pound, aluminum case offered in "traditional" silver color as well as gold (pictured) and a darker slate "Space Gray" color option. It also packs a lowly 480p FaceTime webcam, a backlit full-size keyboard with a thin "butterfly mechanism" keyboard design, a clever haptic-capable "Force Touch" trackpad, and a beautiful 12" TFT LED-backlit active-matrix "Retina" display (2304 x 1440 native resolution at 226 ppi). Apple boasts that the notebook additionally uses a new "tiered" battery design to maximize space inside the chassis and delivers 9-10 hours of runtime depending on use.
- Series: MacBook
- Brand: Apple
- 2015 MJY32LL/A
- Screen Size: 12 Inches
- Operating System: MacOS 10.12 Sierra
- Human Interface: Input Keyboard
- CPU Manufacturer: Intel
- Color: Space Gray
- Hard Disk Size: 256 GB
- Processor Count: 1
- Chipset Brand: Intel
- 8 GB of 1600 MHz LPDDR3 RAM
- 12-Inch IPS LED-backlit Display
- 2304-by-1440 Resolution
- Intel HD Graphics 5300
- USB C Port Only
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 0.5 x 7.7 inches
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Wish there were more info on the product before purchasing. The USB-C (it only had one) only functioned for the power cord and external monitor but you can't use it for both:( Had to return it.