iPhone XR features the most advanced LCD in a smartphone—a 6.1-inch Liquid Retina display with industry-leading color accuracy and an innovative backlight design that allows the screen to stretch into the corners.
- Fully unlocked and compatible with any carrier of choice (e.g. AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, US-Cellular, Cricket, Metro, etc.)
- 6.1-inch Liquid Retina display (LCD)
- IP67 water and dust resistant (maximum depth of 1 meter up to 30 minutes)
- 12MP camera with OIS and 7MP TrueDepth front camera— Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, Depth Control, and Smart HDR
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A12 Bionic with next-generation Neural Engine
- Wireless charging—works with Qi chargers
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I ordered this as a gift for my wife and she absolutely loves it the phone came nearly fully charged with no blemishes or scratches and works perfectly fine I will most definitely be ordering more from daily sale after this purchase !!! 10/10 great quality products for a great price
I ordered my phone in December I still haven’t received my phone ! I would NOT recommend buying from daily sale.
Used this website for the first time and bought an Iphone XR. Never received the item.
Received the phone in a small white box with bubble wrap on the bottom. But as soon as I picked up the box I could tell the phone was not secured. I could hear it banging on each corner of the box... I could only imagine how it sounded when it was in transit to my house! But I over looked that being to excited for my new iPhone, but when I flipped the phone over the bottom half of the screen was disconnected from the base of the phone.. I couldn’t believe it but I was too excited to send it straight back. So I tried clicking the screen back into place, it worked! It’s been great ever since but I couldn’t help to mention these problems that first occurred.