iPhone 11 Pro in the body of iPhone SE. Our A13 Bionic chip built for speed. SO everything feels fluid, whether you're launching apps, playing the latest games, or exploring new ways to work and play with augmented reality.
- Fully unlocked and compatible with any carrier of choice (e.g. AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, US-Cellular, Cricket, Metro, Boost Mobile, Virgin, etc.)
- Retina HD display
- 4.7-inch (diagonal) widescreen LCD Multi‑Touch display with IPS technology
- 1334-by-750-pixel resolution at 326 ppi
- A13 Bionic chip
- Rated IP67 (maximum depth of 1 meter up to 30 minutes) under IEC standard 60529
- 12MP Wide camera
- 4K video recording at 24 fps, 25 fps, 30 fps, or 60 fps
- 1080p HD video recording at 25 fps, 30 fps, or 60 fps
- 720p HD video recording at 30 fps
- Front Camera: 7MP camera
- Fingerprint sensor built into the Home button
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- bottom line
I Phone SE
So far, I really love the phone. I am new to Apple so it has been an adjustment but the phone is so much better than one I previously had and I'm confident it will last much longer. The price was really good and although the phone is refurbished, it charges up to 100%. I couldn't be happier.
the phone looks like new. easy to set up. and works great. I am pleased with the purchase. I don't usually buy refurbished, but I will be looking for more items from you.
Ok to use
Ok to use, but there is a deep scratch on the screen. I should have bought an excellent grade.
Refurbed iPhone was fine, but purchasing experience left something to be desired
1 Star deducted for battery health, no description of what ‘Refurbished’ actually means, and customer service. The item is fine, only minor scratches. Battery Health at 87%. Another iPhone purchased (11 Pro) had some minor chipping around the camera lens (does not impact camera), and about the same battery health. It was never described what condition Refurbished actually meant - I would have expected a bit better battery health. Purchasing experience was a subpar. When I browsed the site, I was offerend a $10 coupon, but when I went to checkout (2 iPhones in total) the coupon was not there. There was nothing in my inbox. Finally days later, they responsed to my inquiry, and manually emailed me one. They would not apply it to the previous order ($800 in iPhones). I was told, I could use it on my ‘next purchase’. Bottom line is that for a silly 1% of the total purchase, they have to deal with my telling people about my experience.
I have enjoyed using the phone that I got from Daily Sale!! The only negative is that the battery is bad. Nothing but good besides that!! I will be using this site again!! :)