Experience powerful, balanced sound with Solo Pro wireless on-ear headphones featuring Active Noise Cancelling.
- Two listening modes: Switch seamlessly between Noise Cancelling with real-time audio calibration, or Transparency Mode to stay aware of your surroundings.
- All day comfort: Ergonomically designed for extended wear and optimal comfort, without compromising on a sleek and elegant feel.
- Up to 22 hours of listening time: Up to 40 hours with Noise Cancelling and Transparency Mode off, plus use 10-minute Fast Fuel for 3 hours of playback when battery is low.
- Controls with a natural feel: Activate Auto On/Off with folding and unfolding, and take calls, skip songs, and control volume with one button on the ear cup via the Apple H1 chip.
- Noise Cancelling actively blocks external noise.
- Transparency Mode helps you stay aware of your surroundings while listening.
- Advanced acoustics deliver powerful sound with balanced tonality.
- Class 1 Bluetooth via Apple H1 chip, providing improved connection speed with extended range and fewer dropouts.
- Wirelessly share audio such as songs, podcasts, or movies with Solo Pro and another set of Beats headphones or AirPods with Audio Sharing.
- Android compatible.
- On-ear headphones.
- Intuitively designed to power on and off when you unfold and fold them.
- Weight: 9.42 oz / 267 g
- Height: 179 mm / 17.9 cm
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- product box
Love them!! Are everything they said they were.
beats by dre solo pro
Absolutely terrible. I will never use this website again. the product was supposed to be “new” but came in a completely different product box and the beats themselves didn’t come with a charger, the case, or anything else that was supposed to be in the box. Not to mention they were absolutely beat to ****.