This glass bottle cutter takes a bit of time to get used to, but once you've got the hang of it, you'll be able to cut wine bottles up easily.
- Smoothly Cutting: The results will amaze you, clean breaks nearly every time. Even thick champagne bottles break easily and smoothly.
- Work Perfectly: Simply place your bottle on the support device, apply pressure, and rotate; heat the score over boiled water and cold water alternately bathe three times.
- Creative And Convenient: It might even make you feel better about all that wine you're drinking and help you do your bit for the environment.
How To Use:
- Step 1: Adjust The Machine: Decide where you want to cut the bottle by loosening the screw and moving the cutting wheel forward for a shorter cut and backwards for a longer cut.
- Step 2: Cut A Line 0n The Bottle: This is exactly the same as making a score line when glass cutting. A light etch is all that is required. Apply only slight pressure on the bottle while rotating the bottle toward you with your hands. To assure an accurate cut, keep the bottle firmly against the backstop and keep it moving.
- Step 3: Heat & Cool The Cutting Line: Flush the etch with a small hot water column and rotate the bottle at a faster pace to give a uniform temperature to the glass. Then put it into cold water and rotate. Repeat above steps for 2- 3 times or more than. Remember, don't use undue force, let the glass work itself free!
- Step 4: Smooth The Cutting Line: To prevent chipping, rub the inside and outside edges lightly with a piece of the coarser polishing paper. Then use a small amount of powder on a flat, hard surface. Dip the edge of the glass in water and then place on the polishing surface
- Helpful Hints & Cautions.
- Brush some light machine oil on the cutting wheel prior to cutting.
- The lighter the etch, the better the separation.
- Do not cut over labels.
- The glass cutting wheel should always be at a right angle to the glass surface.
- Always wear eye protection while working with glass and remove the bottle cap before cutting.
Shipping & Returns
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.