Explore the underwater world and capture the beautiful life that lives below with this full-face snorkel with a built-in sports camera attachment. This snorkel allows you to breathe through your nose and mouth for a pleasant and comfortable experience. The full-face design also prevents any potential mask fogging so you can enjoy your immersive adventure. The elastic straps are adjustable so you can secure the mask against your face, eliminating any water from getting inside. Bring this snorkel on your next vacation for some crazy underwater fun!
- Allows you to breathe through your nose and mouth
- Full-face design eliminates mask fogging
- Built-in attachment for sports cameras—camera not included
- Adjustable elastic straps
- Before putting on mask, adjust elastic straps perfectly for your face size
- Once mask has been tightened to fit against your face, pull straps until there is no gap between your face and silicone inserts of mask
- Make sure mask is fully secured so water doesn't leak inside
- S/M: 21.5" DIA x 8" L x 6" W (for faces under 4.5" W)
- L/XL: 22" DIA x 9" L x 6.5" W (for faces above 4.5" W)
Fair - The screen may have some micro-scratches which could be slightly noticeable when the screen is turned on. The body has several visible scratches and/or dents.
Good - Screen may have some very minor scratches which aren't really noticeable. The body has a few minor visible scratches.
Excellent - Screen is in perfect condition. The body may have some barely visible micro-scratches.
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Ok product, but I got the xl and it is very small.
Bought for a trip that has now been cold due to Covid 19. Still excited about being able to enjoy once things return to normal. We are both snorkeling and diving partners so it will have plenty of fun in the water