We all know the dilemma: you wake up in the middle of the night and have to go to the bathroom. Either you turn the light on and get attacked by harsh brightness that hurts your sleepy eyes, or take the risk and leave the lights off--only to inevitably stumble into something. But what if we told you there’s a way to nix both of those options? The 8-Color LED Sensor Motion-Activated Bathroom Toilet Light will handle it! This awesome device features a motion detector that turns LED lights on in your toilet when you walk into the bathroom, and can cycle between 8 different colors. Then, the energy-efficient detectors turn the light off when you leave the bathroom.
- LED slips snugly under the lip of your toilet
- Cycles between 8 different colors
- Rotating or fixed color scheme
- Provides illumination during late-night bathroom breaks
- Turns on when you’re near, off when you leave
- Helps you save energy
- Soft, flexible PVC neck
- Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included)
- Product dimensions: 2.7’‘x2.5’‘x1’’
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- night light
Haven't used it as of yet! This is my second purchase of this item! Visitors love it upon using my bathroom!! :-))
I would like more color but over all i.lke the product is good
Bathroom toilet Light
Great! Love the light show especially at nighttime!
Light up our toilet's!!
These are very unique! It's kind of odd, but going to the bathroom has made a come back in the dark. This product here's you coming and automatically comes on. So you don't need to turn on the light because you can clearly see everything whether your sleepy eyed or not. That's why it's odd, weird, but also a delight. And when you leave the bathroom, it automatically shuts off. I can see this lasting along time. Other people should try it, and especially if you have kids. Might not get them out of the bathroom, or they'll be more at peace when they need to use it. Thanks to whoever invented this.