Each Pair of Color Crystal Stud Earrings is made from colored crystal rhinestone on acrylic hypoallergenic posts, which is great for anyone with metal allergies! 6 Pairs are randomly selected from the following colors: Red, Ruby Red, Dark Pink, Pink, Baby Pink, Peach, Amber, Champagne, Lemon, Mint, Emerald, Dark Aqua, Powder Blue, Baby Blue, Cerulean, Sapphire, Lilac, Grape, Violet, Wine, Brown, Grey, Black, and Clear.
- 100% Brand new and high quality
- 6 Pairs Crystal Stud Earrings on Acrylic Hypoallergenic Posts
- Materials: Acrylic Hypoallergenic posts, Crystal, Resin
- Color: Randomly selected
- Actual size is smaller than pictured
- Occasion: day or night
- Quantity: 6 Pairs
- A must-have
- Adds a pop of color to your outfit
- Ideal gift
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- nose piercing
I like the studs, the colors bright and beautiful
These are very small and I can bend them to use for my nose piercing. Also great if you have problems with metals or have a child who loses earrings all the time.
Crystal Stud Earrings
They're really small, but cute
Love these and so glad that i found them, so comfortable.
I had ordered the 6-Pairs: Crystal Stud earrings on Acrylic for my granddaughter. We opened them as soon as they came. Very dainty, but unique. The durability of earing stem and backing is a little disappointing, as we had to puncture the backing part with a sewing needle to open up enough to place on the back of the earing. Which really wasn't a big deal. But, while pushing the backing onto the stem, it had bent. It didn't break, but am concerned the next time she tries to place the backing on that it may break in half. My only suggestion is to place the backing on the stem before placing it on the ear to be sure it won't break. We do love how they look and that they are acrylic...