The screwdriver-shaped handle of our circuit tester is made from high-grade ABS materials, insulated, safe, holding comfortably and convenient to use. Its inbuilt 3W bulb to indicate you if the circuit is good or not. (Note: If the circuit is good, the bulb will light.) Owning a needle-sharped carbon steel probe, it can allow you to pierce easily even for hard areas. Additionally, coming with Approx.59inches-long flexible cord, it can provide more flexibility, freedom and wider range for you when you are testing circuits for big vehicles.
- Easy to Detect: The probe of our circuit tester adopts chrome-vanadium steel materials and needle-sharped design, which allows you to pierce easily even for hard areas. This circuit tester will save you time and speed up the job, perfect for automotive use.
- User-Friendly Light Indicator: Owning a 3W bulb in the ABS insulated handle, our circuit tester is not only secure, but also can indicate if the circuit is good or not. (Note: If the circuit is good, the bulb will light.)
- Test with More Flexibility: Coming with Approx.59inches flexible cord, our circuit tester can provide more flexibility, freedom and wider range for you when you are testing circuits for big vehicles.
- Multi-Function: Can be used to check automotive headlights, taillights, turn signal circuits, test faulty sockets, connections, fuses, and find broken wires and live wires and more.
- Wide Application: Universally suitable for checking electrical circuits and accessories on cars, truck, boats, trailers, motorcycles, etc. with 6-24V DC systems.
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.