There are 48 powerful LEDs with an angle of 120 degrees, which can provide 400 lumens of light source. The board is designed independently and the light source is more stable.
- 1500 mah Battery - The capacity of the lithium battery is 1500 mAh, and the solar light works longer when the length of the sunshine is the same
- Easy to Unlock - Unlock by pressing the button with your hand, no need to use a needle
- Up to 18% light conversion – The conversion rate of light energy can reach 18%, and the sunshine of 8 hours during the day can provide a whole night of illumination.
- Environment Friendly
- Waterproof IP65
- Heat or Frost-resistant - Solar outdoor lights are waterproof and heat, frost-resistant.
- It can withstand cold winters and hot summers throughout the United States. Work outdoors in all seasons
Fair - The screen may have some micro-scratches which could be slightly noticeable when the screen is turned on. The body has several visible scratches and/or dents.
Good - Screen may have some very minor scratches which aren't really noticeable. The body has a few minor visible scratches.
Excellent - Screen is in perfect condition. The body may have some barely visible micro-scratches.
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
They work very good my garden looks very nice at night when we go out or some one passes by thanks.I'm getting ready to place another order
Like them so much I ordered them again
Outstanding value and light set!
Instructions sent with them weren't the instructions for the lights, however, I waited to dark and pushed the button (that let me know) that turned them on. It needs to have indicator or color code for on and off instead of guessing.They worked perfectly even through the rain.
The lights are working great in every location we mounted them!