This 300 thread count organic-cotton percale sheet set by Kathy Ireland is machine-washable and provides classic style for your mattress and pillows. The fitted sheet has deep pockets to fit even the most luxurious of mattresses, while the cotton construction and percale weave make this solid sheet set an easy addition to your bedroom decor. More crisp and clean than silky soft, bedding with a thread count of 200-300 are appreciated for being breathable and durable. The sheet set is available in several color options to suit your personal style. With a percale weave, the threads go over and under in two perpendicular directions, creating a tighter weave that offers exceptional strength and long-lasting good looks. The overall result: a lightweight bed sheet with a cool and crisp feel.
- Percale is known for its crisp hand feel and matte finish
- The 300 thread count weave is breathable and cool to the touch, making it ideal for warm climates or summer months
- More durable than sateen, it starts off a little stiff but continues to soften after each wash
- Designed with a 6-inch hem on flat sheet and pillowcases
- The certified organic fabric is woven, dyed, and finished according to strict Global Organic Textile Standards (GOTS)
- Made in OEKO-TEX Standard 100 factory, an independent certification system that ensures textiles meet environmental standards
- Self-fabric pouch packaging - great for giving as a gift
- Deep pockets fit up to 18" mattresses
- Machine washable and tumble dry for easy cleaning as needed
- Fitted sheet: 60" W x 80" L
- Flat sheet: 100" W x 104" L
- Pillowcases: 21" W x 31" L each
- Fitted sheet: 78" W x 80" L
- Flat sheet: 114" W x 104" L
- Pillowcases: 21" W x 41" L each
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
These are the worst sheets I’ve ever purchased. Washed and dried them following the instructions, and they are so wrinkled that I’ll have to iron them before I put them on the bed. There is no way I can recommend this product.