These Solar powered LED gutter lights are great for creating long lasting brilliant light during the night without wires or extension cords. Easy to set up and maintain, simply attach it to your gutter, fence or and it will light the way perfectly! These lights charge by day and turn on/off automatically when the sun rises and sets. You won't need to do any wiring to install the lights in your yard, driveway or walkway. Producing brilliant white LED light, these cordless lights can illuminate any exterior area such as entryways, walkways, gardens, and patios.
- Solar powered and energy saving; stores natural energy produced by the sun!
- Automatically turns OFF during the day while charging the batteries then the automatic sensor activates in darkness turning the bright LED's ON.
- Mounts 3 ways; Gutter, wall, post.
- Illuminates yards, walkways, landscaping and more
- Easy to install and weather resistant - No wires are needed sets up in minutes
- Includes an On/Off switch
- Working time 8-10 hours by 4-8 hours charge
- Light area: 1-3m
- 3 bright white LED, flashlight grade light
- Comes with mount screw and user manual
- 2 x Rechargeable Batteries included!
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- coverage shortfall
Solar lights - black
They were easy to install, easy to use I don’t get the coverage I anticipated from each light but the duration makes up for the area of coverage shortfall. Overall, I am pleased with my purchase.
I've used these before and although they don't last forever, you should expect a 1-2 yrs out of them. You may have to change the battery at some point. They last for 4+ hours on a single day's [solar] charge and w/3 LEDs they are fairly bright. When new w/a good battery & charge, I've seen them last 9 hrs.
Solor gutter lites
So happy to have them as hurricane Sally will be hitting my area in 48 hours and I will be able to have light. They are very bright and more than worth the price. Will be getting a few more soon as possible.