Cut yourself loose from scrubbing last week’s spillover on the stovetop burner and use those nonstick liners to keep the burner clean and polished over time simply by cutting it to your burners’ size and put them on so that they can catch all the spills, dirt and fluids during cooking. Just wipe clean the liners or throw them in dishwasher after cook, saving cleaning time and bills on cleaning chemicals and towels.
- Keeps stovetop burner clean by catching all the spills, dirt and fluids during cooking
- Keeps stovetop polished and helps reduce wear and tear
- Can be easily trimmed to fit any stovetop burners with pre-cut center
- Heat resistant up to 500℉
- Reusable, reversible and nonstick
- BPA & PFOA free for safe use
- Remove to clean by hand washing in soapy water or dishwasher
- Note: to cut the liner, fold it double over and fold diagonally, cut it to the desired size using a pair of scissors.
- The liners are not fireproof. Please avoid direct contact with flames.
Shipping & Returns
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.