Moscow Mule--no, it's not a donkey from Russia but rather a refreshing cocktail made from a blend of vodka, ginger beer, and lime juice. Story goes that the drink was first concocted in New York's Chatham Hotel, back in 1941. According to Wikipedia, three friends were in the bar--John A. Morgan, president of Cock 'n' Bull Products (makers of ginger beer), John G. Martin, president of G.F. Heublein Brothers, and Rudolph Kunett, president of the Pierre Smirnoff, Heublein's vodka division. Martin and Kunett had their minds on their vodka and wondered what would happen if a two-ounce shot joined with Morgan's ginger beer and the squeeze of a lime. Well, we know the end of that story. Now you can enjoy your own Moscow Mule, in the vessels they are meant to be served in--copper mugs!
- Includes four mule mugs
- Made of stainless steel, with copper finish
- Pure brass handle
- The perfect mug to complement your drink
- Makes a great gift for any occasion
- Wipe clean with warm damp cloth and hand dry clean
- 16oz capacity
- Measures 5" x 5.5"
Shipping & Returns
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.