Looking to be the next Eric Clapton? Well you have to start somewhere. Why not start off with this Beginners Acoustic Guitar? This set includes a case, a strap, a tuner, and an extra set of strings. Everything the aspiring artist needs to start shredding! Strike a chord with this deal today!
- Guitar For Beginner: This guitar starter kit includes one waterproof guitar bag, one nylon strap with the leather end, one guitar tuner with the battery, one guitar wipe and two guitar picks. This guitar kit is perfect for a beginner who is just breaking into the guitar world.
- Six Nylon Strings Guitar: This classical guitar is fitted with 6 nylon strings. Compared with the steel strings, nylon strings are more soft, which are easier on the fingers of the beginners or younger players.
- Guitar Material: This classical guitar is featured with solid basswood for the top, back and side. All wood construction, nylon strings, and a glossy, smooth finish. All guitars are well made and feature a good constructed dreadnought body.
- Fine Workmanship: All classical guitars are hand made by experienced workers. A high level of craftsmanship and outstanding quality of the guitar details.
- Dimension: 38.6"L x15.4"Wx2.4"H; Small and lightweight guitar for easy learning.
- 1 x Guitar
- 1 x Extra String Set
- 1 x Strap
- 1 x Guitar Case
- 1 x Tuner
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- summer school
38" Acoustic Beginners Guitar
My 10 year old grandson hasn't used it yet, hopefully, he will soon. He has had more fun at this point with the tuner. We are very pleased with the guitar & quality of it. I think once summer school is over, he'll start experimenting with it. He has looked into some YouTube tutorials.