This dish rack are designed in 3 layers and can hold more bowls and plates. The hooks on the side can hold 6 cups multiple forks and chopsticks. Made of new chrome-plated rust-proof material for stability and durability. Each floor has a drawer-type water tray. The water tray has a food grade PP material, which is environmentally friendly and flexible.
- 100% Brand new and high quality.
- The 3 tiered rack provides more space without costing more counter top space making it very convenient.
- Multi-function - Sloped side can put cup, the other side can put knives or forks, spoon.
- Anti-slip Pad - Prevent sliding, protect your dishes or bowls from breaking.
- With Plastic Tray - Catch the excess water, keep the stove and ground dry.
- Applicable object - bowls, spoons, chopsticks and dishes.
- Dish Drying Rack Set
- Lower-layer Shelf X 2 Pcs
- Upper-layer Shelf X 1 Pcs
- Fork basket X 1 Pcs
- Cup shelf X 1 Pcs
- Plastic box X 1 Pcs
- N-type side frame X 2 Pcs
- Water-receiving tray X 3 Pcs
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I can't use the item because it's too large for my counter space I'm trying to return it for a refund but doesn't seem to be happening
Item was too large for my counter space. I did not get to use it. Returned it but it was returned back to me.
These are actually very nice racks! I was pleasantly surprised at how sturdy they are once assembled. I purchased the 3 tier with silverware drainer. I have a roommate who likes to leave dishes ‘draining’ until needed, so I purchased 2. One for each side of the sink! They definitely would not fit over a standard sink, but I have open counters to either side. So this works great for us! I do recommend placing a cloth drain mat under the unit to catch drips from plates or items wider than the rack!