Elegant and beautiful Cabana Stripe design. Reversible design quickly refreshes bedroom aesthetics. Made of ultra soft Polyester.
- Reversible design quickly refreshes bedroom aesthetics
- This set includes a duvet cover and 2 romantic matching pillow shams
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, Line dry, Do not bleach
- Elegant and beautiful Cabana Stripe design
- Made of ultra soft Polyester
- Size: Full/Queen
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- April 14th
- return label
Horrible. I order from this site all the time but ordered this in grey and it came in blue. I printed the return label and sent it back, I received another one and guess what it too was blue. I thought I would keep it and donate it. Then the one I sent back was redelivered to me with a postage due of $8.35 and a nasty note on the packaging saying I couldn't use the same label twice. I used it once took it to the post office and sent it back. I have been emailing back and forth, they say they have no way of talking with me on the telephone and I have until April 14th to return it. The mails are pretty generic, either they are missing my point. I could rack up a huge bill by sending it back if it is going to come right back to me. The color is marked on my order as gray but delivered is slate blue.. This is the only problem I have had from this site and I have been ordering way too much since Covid started. I do not know if I recommend the product or not as it is still in its packaging.
My Comforter Set
So far horrible. I received a cobalt blue instead of a gray. Of course I do not have a mailer to send it back. I bought one from Target it was too little, I then went to Wal Mart and bought a pack that was too little (measurements no correct). Now I have spent $9 on mailing supplies that won't work. Part of me says to just keep it and give it for gift because besides the cost and running around It has cost me more than it cost. I have never had this problem before.