Our Solar spotlight comes with light sensor (it automatically turns on in low brightness at night and automatically turns off at dawn). 4Pcs LED beads of Solar spotlight provides a good solution for illuminating at dark. Full brightness mode and dim brightness mode shift via LOW/OFF/HIGH Button. Tilt Solar panel and light head enables our Solar light to fully charge about 8Hrs in direct sun and illuminate 12Hrs at optimal angles in the dark. IP65 waterproof and heatproof performance resists bad weather. Use as Solar Wall Lights / In-ground Lights via included screws and ground stake, widely used in illuminating garage, front door and pathway, etc..
- Ultra-bright & 2 Lighting Modes: 4Pcs upgraded LED beads of Solar spotlight provide a good solution for illuminating at dark. 2 Working modes (Full brightness or dim brightness of spotlight illuminating all night) shift via pressing the switch behind.
- Auto On/Off: Its solar panel with 17% high photoelectric conversion can effectively absorb the sunlight on the day and convert sunlight into electricity to fully charge the inbuilt 2200mAh battery about 8Hrs. Light your garden for 12Hrs. Manually switch on the light for the first use and charge for 8 hours and staying illuminated the whole night.
- 180°tilt Solar PaneL & 90° TILT LIGHT HEAD: The solar spotlight allows you to adjust lighting angle (90° tilt) to get optimal illumination and adjust solar panel (180°tilt) to well-lit location. Note: Please put the panel under direct sunshine before use to get better experience. The first time use needs to turn on via pressing the button of Solar light.
- Ip65 Waterproof: IP65 waterproof and heatproof performance is optimal for free outdoor use even in rainy, snowy or other weather conditions. Widely used in illuminating driveways, pathways, sidewalks, front door, lawn, garden, etc..
- 2 Installation Ways: Use as Solar Wall Lights / In-ground Lights. Either sticks it into the ground or mounts it on the wall via the included ground stakes and screws.
- How long the light illuminates depends on your geographical location, weather conditions and seasonal light availability.
- Choose an outdoor location with full direct sunlight where the Solar panel can receive at least 8 hours of sunlight each day. Shady locations will adversely affect the battery and shorten the working time of the light at night.
- The selected location should not be near strong lighting sources such as streetlights, which may cause the LED light to turn off automatically as there is a sensor inside to detect brightness and control the light.
- First time use: Remove the protective film from the Solar panel before the first time use.
- 2 × Outdoor Solar Spotlights
- 2 × Ground Stakes
- 2 × Screw Packs
- 1 × User Manual
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.