The 90° right angle clamp is made of high-quality aluminum alloy material with the structural rib design, ensures the durability of the tool itself. Die-casting based construction and heat-treated carbon steel threaded rod guaranteed it a longer life.
- Maximum clamping range is 2.75in/70mm; jaw width: 3.75in/95mm; jaw depth: 1.4in/35mm; Allows two wood block with different thicknesses to be connected at right angle. It can accommodate most of the large things, such as metal tube, steel rod, wood, thick glass, for making cabinets, box-frames and picture frames, fish tanks, and more.
- Anti-skid handle is nicely covered with rubber to ensure users’ comfort for hands, minimizes your fatigue for a long time working. This is absolutely a useful tools for both professional use or DIY use.
- Swing jaw design can be rotated in two-way, making clamping more convenient to clamp and holding work pieces precisely, the oblong holes allow you fix it on workbench.
Fair - The screen may have some micro-scratches which could be slightly noticeable when the screen is turned on. The body has several visible scratches and/or dents.
Good - Screen may have some very minor scratches which aren't really noticeable. The body has a few minor visible scratches.
Excellent - Screen is in perfect condition. The body may have some barely visible micro-scratches.
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.