Our oven thermometer for convection oven can measure oven temperature from 100 to 600°F/ 50 to 300°C to meet your different requirements. Professional home kitchen oven cooking thermometer helps you to measure that food is being stored at the proper temperature and ensuring safety.
- Large Dial Easy to Read: Oven thermometers for electric oven has large 2.4 inch dial, clear blue and red zones indicating big numbers on the dial, which help you easily read the temperature of the oven.
- Wide Application: Oven meat thermometer is great for traditional ovens, gas ovens, toaster ovens, electric stove, grills, air fryer, or other heat-based food appliances. It is a very practical cooking oven thermometer, which can meet different demands, such as meat, pizza, steak, roasts, chops, bread, cookies, cakes, vegetables, etc.
- Special Design: Mechanical pizza oven thermometer can directly read the temperature without battery power. Baking oven thermometer has a specially designed with a sturdy hook and panel, so it can be easily hung and stood in different places.
- Durable Material: The digital oven thermometers is made of high-quality stainless steel material, sturdy and durable. Easy-clean construction and high temperature resistant protective glass lens make it very perfect for use in the oven.
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- apartment dweller
Looks great! Great price
I've been looking for one of these for a while. I'm an apartment dweller and wasn't sure if my oven was properly heating. Turns out, at least to this little gizmo it's spot on at 350. Not to mention it was a 2-fer deal. Can't beat that. Actually thinking about picking up another one.