Compact design is great for events and traveling! It's portable and makes it easy to cook anywhere with access to a power outlet. The lightweight and compact design makes for easy traveling and storage. The burner panel distributes heat evenly for great performance at 5 temperature levels. It's perfect for camping, student accommodation, holiday homes, caravans, campers, offices or as an extra cooking surface in a busy kitchen. A sleek clean white/black finish adds style and a sleek appearance to this wonderful kitchen addition!
- Heating Quickly & Evenly: Equipped with 6in heating panels and 1000W/1500W power, it heats up quickly and cooks food evenly without any hot or cold spots.
- 5 Power Levels: With 1-5 heating temperature adjustment from 302℉-1022℉, easily meet your daily cooking needs, such as boiling water, reheating sauces, making soups, frying steak, cooking pasta, grilling cheese and vegetables, etc.. Adjustable thermostat controls and indicator lights for convenient operation.
- Safe Using & Easy Cleaning: The indicator light on the front of the enclosure will be extinguished when the furnace reaches the temperature you have set. When it is lower than the temperature you set, the light will be on, cycled, and automatically insulated. Just simply wipe the non-electrical parts with a damp sponge or half-wet cloth for easy cleaning after cooling down completely and plug removed.
- Wide Compatibility: The burner can be used with any flat-bottomed cookware made of a variety of materials, such as frying pans, woks or stovetop teapots made from aluminum, stainless steel, iron or glass. Note: May heat ceramic pot very slowly.
- Compact Design: Non-slip rubber feet ensure that the hot pate stays firmly in place for safe use. Its body is built with stainless steel for durability. Compact design makes the electric furnace easy to carry, works great in college dorms, small apartments, and RV’s/caravans. Perfect for adventure-seekers, road-trippers, campers and anti-microwave folks.
- When cooking, someone’s better look at it.
- Do not touch the surface of the heating pan during heating and after heating.
- Do not immerse the hot plate into the water or other liquids.
- The hot plate is to heat food, when cooking food the container should be on the heating plate.
- When the hot plate is not in use, be sure to adjust the switch to the “off” position and unplug the plug.
- When using the hot plate for the first time, it should be adjusted to the third level for 3-5 minutes to evaporate the protective film of the furnace surface. At this time, there may be a small amount of smoke emitted, which is normal. It won't happen when use next time.
- The utensils placed on the hot plate must have a smooth bottom and a diameter that matches the size of the hot plate.
- If the size of the cooking vessel chassis is smaller than the size of the electric heating plate, it will affect the normal heating area of the heating plate.
- If the bottom of the vessel is not flat, it can’t be used with the concave and convex situation.
- When using, do not place other sundries within 30cm/11.81in around the hot plate to prevent blockage and ventilation.
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.