This Marina Chain is crafted in 14K Solid Gold. It securely locks with a durable ring clasp. This 14K solid-gold necklace gives off a classic, elegant style that looks great on its own or paired with other mixed-metal jewelry.
Note: Images are enhanced to show product detail.
- Made of 14K solid gold
- Chain type: marina chain
- 1.50mm thickness
- Clasp type: secure lobster lock
- Available in your choice of 16", 18", 20", 22", 24", 26" 28" or 30"
Gram weight per chain length:
- 16" - 1.00
- 18" - 1.12
- 20" - 1.20
- 22" - 1.27
- 24" - 1.35
- 26" - 1.45
- 28" - 1.55
- 30" - 1.69
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- AAnonymousVerified BuyerRated 5 stars2 years ago14k yellow gold Marina chains
I like these 14k gold Marina chains, in fact I purchased five of them in all as a set. They are SMALL THIN chains you know which looks classy, and by the time you wear two 18"s, one 20",a 22" and a 24", why you look strapped with all of that thin gold together, and the size of them makes people think they are 22k. Dozens of showers now and the 14k part of it holds true, still like new- glittery and shiny as I took them out of the box. One note here: you must train yourself to take off your shirts SLOWLY every time or you will tear off one of your chains, towel dry lightly around your neck, treat your chains like GOLD!!! TIM...perfect for women too.
- AAnonymousVerified BuyerRated 5 stars2 years ago14k solid yellow gold Marina chains
Hello, I like these chains so much that you should try doing what I did:
I made my own set, one-24", one- 22", one-20", and then I got a beautiful small 14k flat cross w/swivels an then put TWO, yes 2 Marina 18" chain(s) thru that swivels and boy does it all look classy . You see, Marina's are very small chains, expect this, in a set the size adds into the overall class of the look. Really, they look 22k gold to me or anyone else......the smaller size leans one into assuming the22k. Regardless, all of them always retain a shiny glittery-flashy, mirrory look to them after dozens of showers. Oh, be VERY careful when you take off your shirts and towel dry after showers.....train yourself like I did to favor them always, ........treat them like GOLD!!!! Tim
- AAnonymousVerified BuyerRated 5 stars2 years ago14k marina gold chain
This is a quality chain, and it must be mentioned that it is a smaller chain, however, exremely tasteful in this area and I like it for this reason.
I got a set of them(bought one first), saw the quality, and got a.....20",22" and a 24". Bought a beautiful 14k cross and clasp for the 20". Looks classy and not overdone, complements my tan, I was very pleased with all of it, it was worth the money because you can tell it's a higher carrot while it continuously glitters.....Tim
- MMMary M.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars2 years agoNecklace
Extremely small links
- AAmandaVerified BuyerRated 5 stars2 years ago14k solid yellow gold 2.5mm chain
Love the chain even though it's thinner than I expected.