Packing for your next tropical vacation? OK, we're jealous, but let's help you go through some things. Bathing suit? Check! Sunscreen? Check! Shades? Check! Insect-repellent bracelet? What? We know it's likely not on your list, but it should be. With the outbreak of the Zika virus, it never hurts to have an extra bit of arsenal to protect yourself from pesky mosquitoes. These deet-free bracelets are non-toxic and infused with natural insect-repelling oils. They're lightweight and will hardly take up any room in your suitcase. And if nothing else, you'll have a quasi-fashionable accessory that will add a pop of color to your laid-back, "I'm on vacay" look.
- Includes 12 insect repellent bracelets
- Colors are randomly selected from those shown--duplicates possible
- Made of plastic
- Coiled and infused with natural insect-repelling oils
- Slip it on to enjoy a bug-free day
- Lasts up to 200 hours
- Non-toxic, waterproof, and no oily mess
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Great product ! Very happy
We use them on our ankles when we hike keeps us safe from ticks and mosquitoes ❤️