Adenna Precision Violet Nitrile Powder Free Exam Gloves are unique in a sense that they are ultra soft and super stretchy resulted from a low modulus formulation that reduces hand fatigue for maximum comfort. The Precision glove was evaluated by the independent consultants engaged by the Dental Advisor (TDA), and after thousands of uses in their daily practices, the Precision glove received a 91% clinical rating, + + + +½ (Excellent) out of the best 5 +’s scale.
- They are 100% synthetic and latex free eliminates potential allergic reactions to latex protein.
- Average finger thickness is 4 mil.
- The textured surface provides strong grip in both dry and wet applications.
- Precision Nitrile Gloves are made thinner for maximum dexterity, yet, it is very strong to provide superior puncture and tear resistance, and an overall excellent barrier protection.
- Maximum dexterity, ultra soft and super stretchy.
- The Dental Advisor independent consultants awarded 4 1/2 +'s rating out of 5 after thousands of uses.
- Superior puncture and tear resistance with textured fingertip for strong grip.
- Light weight, very flexible and 100% rubber latex free eliminating potential latex allergic reactions.
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.