These 1 oz Asahi Silver Bars are now available for purchase at Bullion Exchanges. These Asahi bars provide an easy and stable way to invest in silver due to their affordable premiums.
While the Asahi Mint is one of the newest private mints in the bullion industry, Asahi Refinery has a history spanning over 200 years. This company is a world leader in the manufacturing of bullion products, producing both gold and silver bars and rounds. A child company of Asahi Holdings based in Japan, the Asahi Refinery purchased Johnson Matthey’s bullion refining facilities located in the US and Canada back in 2015. Asahi Refining continues to entice investors worldwide with its high-quality products. Add an Asahi Bar to your portfolio today.
- Made from .999 fine silver with the weight of 1 troy oz
- Struck at Asahi Refinery
- Individual bars are safely packaged. Lots of 20 come in plastic tubes and lots of 500 come in a box
- Obverse: Features the official Asahi logo in the center along with the weight and purity
- Reverse: Displays the repeating pattern of the Asahi logo
- Fineness: .999
- Actual Weight: 1 troy oz
- Gross Weight: 31.103 grams
- Dimensions: 50.5 x 29.3 x 2.3 mm
- Mint/Brand: Asahi
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.