Valcambi's headquarters and refining operations are located in Balerna, Switzerland and is one of the largest and most reputable refineries in the world. The Valcambi brand is well known globally and is one of the few gold refiners that received accreditation from the London Bullion Market Association (LBMA), New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX), COMEX Division, Tokyo Commodity Exchange (Tokyo) and Dubai Multi Commodities centre (Dubai).
- The reverse of the Valcambi Suisse Gold bar has the simple "Valcambi Suisse". The obverse bears the Valcambi logo, with the weight and purity and an individualized serial number.
- The 1 gram bar is 999.9 Fine and comes in an assay card.
- The "Stock Images" used in this description are an indicator of the quality of the item you will receive. The actual item you will receive is guaranteed to be as described and depicted.
- Denomination: 1 gram
- Metal Type: Gold
- Actual Metal Content: 0.03 troy oz
- Fineness: 999.9
- Manufacturer: Valcambi
- Length: 15 mm
- Width: 8.5 mm
- Thickness: 0.55 mm
- Packaging: Assay Card
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.