Get more computing power in a small package with the HP J5N50UT Chromebox Intel 2955U 16GB Mini PC Computer. This mini PC packs a punch but doesn't take up the same amount of space as traditional desktop computers or even laptops. This particular Chromebox 2955U 0.0 4GB/16 PC mini-computer delivers high availability and scalability for maximum flexibility and performance. This mini PC offers a 16GB SSD hard drive with 4GB of RAM. You'll also get more processing power out of the Intel Celeron Core i7 processor which can do 1.40 GHz of processing speed. This particular model of HP J5N50UT Chromebox Intel 2955U 16GB Mini PC operates on a Chrome OS so you'll be ready to go with many of your favorite software systems too.
- Graphics Card Ram Size 4 GB
- Wireless Type 802.11g/n
- Item model number J5N50UT#ABA
- Hardware Platform PC
- Operating System Chrome OS
- Hard Drive Interface Solid State
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
great product but lack of power of the power supply unit (message on screen)
I had to replace it with an original HP one
It’s Chrome! And the hardware has been optimised to suit the software so everything works perfectly. Yes, this model, the G1, is now past the date that Google provides updates so it can’t run Android apps and you can only install Linux with a bit of messing around. But this machine is still a snappy performer and if it gets to the point where the lack of updates causes difficulties then you can always install Cloudready.
A good buy for £65.
Currently not Very Good
I can’t get passed the first setup screen
I don’t have a wireless keyboard or mouse and it doesn’t respond to my Usb Keyboard or Mouse
Guess I’ll research what wrong