The 13.3" MacBook Air Notebook Computer from Apple is an ultraportable notebook computer with a thin and lightweight design. Apple's engineers have leveraged the lessons they learned in designing the miniaturized iPad and applied them to the design of this 2.96-pound computer. To say that the Air is svelte is all at once stating the obvious and understating the truth. The system is defined by its unibody aluminum enclosure. At its thickest point the computer is only 0.68", it tapers down to 0.11" at its thinnest. The system is loaded with 256GB of flash storage rather than an old-fashioned hard drive. Flash storage doesn't just give you a lighter, thinner computer. The MacBook Air is housed in an aluminum unibody enclosure, which is as strong as it is light. Because it is cut from a solid block of aluminum, the housing is stronger than those found on laptops built via traditional means. It features a glossy finish and LED backlight technology for enhanced image quality and energy efficiency.
- Brand: Apple
- Series: Apple MacBook Air
- Series: MD761LL/B
- Hardware Platform: Mac
- Operating System: Mac OS X
- Color: Silver
Year: Early 2014
- Processor Brand: Intel
- Processor Count: 1
- Computer Memory Type: SDRAM
- Flash Memory Size: 256 GB
- Hard Drive Interface: Solid State
- Standing screen display size: 13.3 Inches
- Max Screen Resolution: 1440 x 900 Pixels
- Processor: 1.4 GHz core_i5
- RAM: 8 GB DDR3
- Memory Speed: 2.7 GHz
- Hard Drive: 256 GB flash memory solid state
- Graphics Coprocessor: Intel HD Graphics 5000
- Item Weight: 2.98 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 12.8 x 0.6 x 8.9 inches
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.